Title: Counter Associate
Responsible for providing excellent customer service to walk-in customers and via the telephone ensuring all customer needs are met. Over see the show room set up, inventory control (cycle counts) and customer sales. Help warehouse personnel pull orders, load walk-in customer trucks and back up the CSRs on the phones. Integral part of day to day branch operations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- First line support for walk-in customers in the branch showroom
- Process orders and warranty transactions
- Oversee showroom; cycle counts, replenishment, merchandising
- Assist warehouse staff pulling orders for walk-in customers
- Parts shipments to customers, other Va Air branches also properly receive incoming parts.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent attitude and commitment to superior customer service Counter Associates must exemplify excellent verbal and communication skills, and tremendous attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with HVAC parts & supplies.
- Ability to multi task with ease
- Frequently required to stand, walk and sit.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- A year or more of proven Customer Service Excellence and/ or HVAC experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent level of experience and High School diploma.
Reports To: Branch Manager/Operations Manager