Responsible for multiple areas of daily warehouse operations, and assist with customer deliveries of equipment, parts and supplies as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all warehouse duties including, but not limited to; receiving, stocking, shipping and delivery of product
- Perform monthly cycle counts
- Process warehouse transfers, both outgoing and incoming
- Pull and load customer vehicles
- Make local deliveries when necessary
- Process, prepare and receive all product shipped via UPS
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent attitude and commitment to superior customer service.
- Must exemplify excellent verbal and communication skills, and tremendous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with HVAC products, parts and supplies.
- Ability to multi task with ease and to meet deadlines with great accuracy
- Office environment using office related computer equipment.
- Frequently required to stand, walk and sit.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- A year or more of proven Customer Service Excellence and/ or HVAC experience.
- High School diploma.
Reports To: Branch Manager/Operations Manager